Wednesday, June 18, 2014

IIC #164 - For the Boys

Your creations from last week were amazing, the Inkettes really enjoyed looking through them.

Before I get on to the winner of the challenge, I want to announce the winner of the new release.  The winner of one image and one sentiment of your choice from the new release is....

                                                         Bunny

Please email me to obtain your image from this mont's new release

Now for the last week's winner.  This was a hard choice but there can only be one and that is.....


#33 aNNie 

Congratulations Please email me with your choice of 4 digs.


The Inkettes top 3 this week are...

#84 Mimi


#64 Aurora

Congratulations everyone, please grab a badge for your blog from our winners page.

*****

This week our challenge theme is

FOR THE BOYS

easy enough, make something for a boy or with a boy  :)

here is what the girls created today







4 comments:

Jenn Borjeson said...

Thanks for the top 3 pick! :)

Mimi said...

Just seen the top 3 pick - ooooo thank you so much you have really brightened my day :) :) :) :) Hugs Mimi xxxxxx

Aurora said...

Thank you very much for choosing my card as one of your Top 3. It was the first time I coloured one of your images and I really enjoyed it!
Cheeers,
Aurora

Sonia said...

Wonderful creations.
Sonia *Sony*
Sonia-Studio60