Wednesday, May 14, 2014

IIC #159 - Flower Power

Another great week with everyone's projects, the team truly enjoys looking at them each week and want to thank you all for taking the time to play along with us each and every week.  You all are special to us and we appreciate your support.

There can only be one winner, and this week random.org picked #18


Congratulations Please email me with your choice of 4 digis.



The Inkettes top 3 this week are..

#29 Gerda



Congratulations everyone, please grab a badge for your blog from our winners page.

*****

This week our challenge theme is

FLOWER POWER

all we ask is that you have flowers somewhere on your project

here is what the dt has created for today's challenge








now it's your turn

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats to all of the winners... And Wow!! Thank you so much for choosing my card as a Top 3!!! I can't tell you how excited I am!! Thank you!! And thank you for another fantastic Challenge!!

Antoinette/Cultivate Life in Joy said...

Beautiful inspiration by the Design Team. Hugs, AntoinetteT

Karen said...

I tried to delete my entry 18 as I had the incorrect link but could not. Thanks so much!

Karen

Linda Simpson said...

Congratulations to the winners! Stunning work.
Hugs
Linda xxx